ਸ੍ਰੀਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ

Tuesday 2 December 2008

The Sun enters the home of the Moon

Raamkalee, Second House, The Word Of Kabeer Jee:
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: Maya, the Trapper, has sprung her trap. The Guru, the Liberated One, has put out the fire. When I came to understand this mind, from the tips of my toes to the crown of my head, then I took my cleansing bath, deep within my self. 1 The mind, the master of the breath, abides in the state of supreme bliss. There is no death, no re-birth, and no aging for me now. 1Pause Turning away from materialism, I have found intuitive support. I have entered into the sky of the mind, and opened the Tenth Gate. The chakras of the coiled Kundalini energy have been opened, and I have met my Sovereign Lord King without fear. 2 My attachment to Maya has been eradicated; the moon energy has devoured the sun energy.

When I was focused and merged into the all-pervading Lord, then the unstruck sound current began to vibrate. 3 The Speaker has spoken, and proclaimed the Word of the Shabad. The hearer has heard, and enshrined it in the mind. Chanting to the Creator, one crosses over. Says Kabeer, this is the essence. 4110

No comments: